- Action For Kids - Provide mobility aids, work related learning and family support services
- The Association of Wheelchair Children, now called Go-Kids-Go - providing wheelchair skills training and expert advice to enable children to become more independently mobile
- The Bobath Centre effective therapy for Cerebral Palsey
- The Caudwell Charitable Trust - A children's charity
- Children Today - Children Today provide grants for vital, life-changing equipment for children and young people with sickness and disability across the UK
- Contact a Family - for families with disabled children
- Disabled Living Foundation - a London based charity providing information and advice
- Disabled Living Foundation - "Living Made Easy" site of advice and information
- Family Fund - is working towards an inclusive society where families with severely disabled or seriously ill children have choices and the opportunity to enjoy ordinary life
- FSMA - Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy (USA)
- Muscular Dystrophy Campaign - UK charity focusing on all muscular dystrophies and allied disorders
- Naidex (national website) - even if you aren't going to the exhibition this is a very good directory of suppliers of disabled aids
- Newlife Foundation for Disabled Children - direct help and care for sick and disabled babies, children and families
- Promise Dreams - raises money for children who are seriously or terminally ill and provide treatment, help and support for both them and their families.
- SCOPE - a disability organisation focussing on people with Cerebral Palsy
- SMA Support (UK) - a disability organisation focussing on supporting people with Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- SIA - Spinal Injuries Association
- Special Kids in The UK - a charity for families who have a child of any age with special needs.
- The SMA Trust - Funding research into Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- The Turbo Trust - Helping to fund high performance power-chairs
- Whizz-Kidz - Helping disabled children live a life with no limits
- Variety Club - Helping sick & disadvantaged children in the UK
- BAOT & COT - British Association of Occupational Therapists & College of Occupational Therapists
- BHTA - The British Healthcare Trades Association
- MHRA - The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency
- RAATE - Recent Advances in Assistive Technology and Engineering
- NHS National Wheelchair Managers' Forum
media & independent pages
- Able - Highlights and promotes lifestyle issues important to disabled people in the UK today
- Abledata - source for assistive technology information
- Access Magazine - A broad-based, product driven magazine
- Brighter Futures Workshop in Lancashire - servicing and repairing mobility equipment
- Disability Now - Leading United Kingdom newspaper, with articles, links, adverts and an archive
- Disabled Friends - global and fully interactive online community for disabled people
- Disabled Workers Co-operative - find the product, service or skill you need provided by a local disabled worker
- EP Magazine - Exceptional Parent Magazine website (US)
- New Mobility - an US magazine and online resource for Disability Culture and Lifestyle
- Normal For Us - amazing story of the Miller twins
- MDC eNewsletter - Log in page for the monthly newletter of the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign
- Thiis - The Homecare Industry Information Service
- Turbo Owners Club - linking owners of the revolutionary Turbo powerchair of the 1980s.
- USA tech Guide - A Web Guide to wheelchair and assistive technology choices.
- Wheelchair Driver - huge source of infromation run by John Williamson.
Disclaimer: Dragonmobility Ltd is not responsible for the content of external sites nor necessarily endorses opinions expressed therein.